There may be a tendency in our lives to allow what we believe to be harmless habits, manifest into dominating forces if left unattended. For example:
- Mismanaging money can lead you to the poorhouse.
- Experimenting with mind-altering substances can create dependency.
- Telling one lie can lead to more lies to cover up the initial lie.
- Being consistently late in life can lead to missed opportunities.
- Having a negative outlook can lead to adverse outcomes.
- Gossiping can lead to lost relationships.
- Taking shortcuts in life can cheat you in the long run.
- Consistent misspellings, punctuation, and grammatical errors in your method of communication can make you appear less intelligent.
- Laziness can lead to poor health and lack of self-development.
- Speaking without thinking can lead to compromising situations.
- Lack of manners can lead to the appearance of ungratefulness.
- Failure to follow directions can lead to disastrous results.
- Lack of self-confidence can lead to people taking advantage of you.
- Resisting change can lead to other implications.
Take inventory of your bad habits and work diligently to improve upon them. What may initially appear harmless can have a tremendous effect on your day to day living.